We will have a range of curriculum events during the year in which you are welcome to join us. Below are some descriptions of some of the events we will be hosting this year:
Stay and Plays
In our EYFS setting we will have events across the year in which you can stay and play with your child within the setting. Some of these
2 year olds – Little Jumping Beans
Dates to be confirmed
Nursery – Jumping Beans
Stay and play dates for Jumping Beans Nursery
- Wednesday 19th October – Halloween Stay and Play
- Wednesday 14th December- Christmas stay and play
- Wednesday 8th February—stay and read (theme to be confirmed)
- Wednesday 29th March-Easter stay and play
- Wednesday 24th May-Stay and read (theme to be confirmed)
- Wednesday 19th July-stay and play, summer fun
All sessions start at 8.45am to 10am.
- Autumn 1- Wednesday 19th October- Halloween theme
- Autumn 2- Wednesday 14th December- Christmas theme
- Spring 1- Wednesday 8th February
- Spring 2- Wednesday 29th March – Easter theme
- Summer 1- Wednesday 24th May
- Summer 2- Wednesday 12th July
Stay and read
Across the year, you will be invited in to stay and read with your child. This could be you listening to your child read or you reading a story to your child. Reading is important so please support these events.
In the spring term we will be inviting parents to join us for a range of phonic workshops and lesson demonstrations in preparation for the year 1 phonic screening testing in June.
During the year, you will be invited in to your child’s class for them to showcase a particular subject. This could be history and the children might create their own museum or as part of their art studies a chance to see their paintings in a gallery.