The school’s current admission arrangements adhere to the published criteria contained in the 2018/2019 Kingston upon Hull “Admissions to Primary Schools” Booklet.
These criteria below apply for 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 school years.
The admission arrangements explain how pupils will be admitted. It also sets out a procedure for if the school is oversubscribed.
The admission arrangements explain how pupils will be admitted, including how many children. It also sets out a procedure if the school is oversubscribed.
Further details on how to apply for a school place can be found at www.hullcc.gov.uk/admissions
The criteria for admission to Thorpepark are:
- Children in public care at the time when preferences are expressed, and those who have been previously looked after
- Being resident in the catchment area of the school
- Having a brother or sister who will be attending the school at the expected time of admission
- Having attended Jumping Beans nursery the term before admission to school
- Geographical, with priority given to those living nearest to the school
Although Thorpepark is an academy and the governing body is the admissions authority, the Local Authority (Hull City Council) continues to be responsible for co-ordinating all admissions and making offers of places.
Please see the Admission Policy below for further detail/explanation.